Wednesday, August 17, 2011

still around the corner shoppin!

I pass by Oasis , i really like their collections most of the time but sometimes the cut doesn't fit me greatly ,but i always find something that strikes me and also the material they use is good quality , i still have some things that i bought from oasis 10 years ago and they look just as  if they were new..

check out my choices here.. Intresting here is that i fell in looove with this coat here .. no honestly this season is rockin@ oasis , you better get down there and try things on..
 
now wait till you see the dressiess..as elegant as fashionavle as can be 





the sexy red corner..




Check out these tops/sweaters too


Check out also this red bag 
I also liked those rings , so stylish and could add up well to an outfit


see the entire collection at :



No comments:

Post a Comment