Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Introduction to Fashion Marcs!

I was sitting one of those days at work when i had nothing much to do , and suddenly it hit me that i should start a Fashion  blog !
To be honest i haven't really organized all my thoughts through on what actaully to post on my new blog ! But i am positive that the inspiration will come.
I am all passionate about Fashion since young , I work in Fashion now for quiet a number of years ! Btw i am  quiet young :p!!
What bascially will be discussed here as a start will be me sharing the knowledge that i gather day by day by research or shopping and alot of window shopping( forced to stop shopping at one point ) !! :
-Whats In these days !
-Whats on the fashion runways those days!
-What is worth buying without breaking your bank account!
-For people who are trying to follow the trends yet keep their own style...
- For the daring like myself ..who don't mind wearing a pair of morocaan shoes and a hat from the 1920s !!
-Ask me for styling tips !
So lets all start marking our marks in the world of Fashion!
If we start with Fashion we can make it anywhere :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello , i think fashion marcs is really a good start and a successful one too. It shows that it's done from all your heart,with great sincerity and with love to what you're doing.It seems also you're trying to keep updated to all fashion shows and fashion designers' latest works from all over the fashion world.Wishing you more success and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete